Ttc after loss

This topic contains 33,438 replies, has 711 voices, and was last updated by  WilliamsonBabies 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 33,439 total)
  • Author

AllisonMarie
    Participant

2B- I love reading your posts.:) Im glad that the procedure and spermies and everything went well.
    RED- oh yes…bare minerals is my favoite and really all that I wear.What do you want to know hun?Pm me questions or whatever you want.BEGGE-Congrats!!! DREAMER=yay for clomid.Good luck.

Anonymous

2b- if she wants to sleep with you ya’ll can just jump ship and swim to the other bed as soon as she passes out, lol!—–Caz—–Part of the reason I was doubting the first temp is becaus I dont know if it was from this morning or from yest. Sometimes I take my temp later out of curiosity to see how much it changes and since I couldnt hear it beep this morning I didnt know if it took or not. Oh well whatever it was it was still higher than the previous day…… Im so sorry things are being difficult for you right now. (((hug)))

Redheadmama

BRISBANE- did you get to bring her home yet? I hope she recovers quickly. Take good care of her and spoil her all you can. (((hugs))) CAZ- sending you love. I’ll scream with you again today. xx MRSW- wishing for a real life hug instead of typed words. PIGZ- I hope you can kick it soon! That is absolutely no fun. But at least you could pin it down and address it. ALLISON- heading to the park with Roosa, so that should be fun. ๐Ÿ™‚ 2B- we’re all hoping with you! We know how much the 2ww stinks, so hopefully you’ve got of busy things to keep your mind off it (hah) as much as possible. Busy your hands and fill your schedule. That’s the best advice we’ve come up with in here to manage the 2ww. ๐Ÿ™‚ Glad your doctor is being helpful, and hope the progesterone does the trick!

Redheadmama

Okay fine, if you girls don’t have jokes… I guess it’s up to me to lighten the mood today… Good thing I have resources. Here we go… I’ll try to keep em coming today. ๐Ÿ™‚ ***FERTILITY JOKE ALERT*** How does an RE like his eggs? Over 20mm! lol. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ***ANOTHER*** You know you’re ttc when someone asks for today’s date, and you say ‘CD21.’ lol.

2bBlessedw2
    Participant

RED, RES, and MIN….thanks for the support. I really hope it goes well. Talked to the dr today, well now it’s yesterday…and they are going to do the HSG test on day 12 of my cycle, Wed, Sept 15th. I was like….are you SURE I can still BD a day later because that will be my fertile window????? She said yes. :o) So hopefully I’ll be opened up and ready to bring those sperm to my egg!!!!! Just please pray for me that I don’t ovulate early!!! She said that if I get a positive opk on the day of the procedure they will still do it as I won’t ovulate for probably another 24 hours. Hmmm…but when I got my positive opk on day 14 this past month, I ovulated 12 hours after. I know cuz I feel lots of pain and once it’s gone…the egg is out…and it’s confirmed by the increase in my BBT. Well…I’m going to trust that it will all work out the way it’s suppose to. Oh, and they wrote my Dr’s note for the 15th and the 16th to be off work. Too bad they didn’t give me 3 days cuz then I’d have a 5 day weekend….now I have to go in that Friday. :o( Oh well….I’ll take it!!!! Oh, and yes…one of the Dr’s from the RE group will be doing my test! No Tech….thank the LORD. It will be a woman Dr, and though I have not met this Dr yet I have to trust she will be more gentle, you know…she being a woman and all. Still…I have nightmares about the colposcopy, cryo and endo biopsy…..and I just pray the pain is not like those tests!!! I could not get through the endo biopsy…and the cryo…I had no choice cuz my cervix was frozen to some strange metal instrument!!!!! Ugggh. I will be taking 4 advil…that is 800 mg….is that enough???? KAT-I’m sorry I didn’t end up preggo with you….but I am sooooooo happy for you! Who knows…maybe I’ll only be a month behind you! Anyone else on CD5???? Shoot….I can’t believe I’m already back to trying again, well soon after this test. Gonna be weird not BD every other day till ovulation; now we will only be able to BD once or twice on and after ovulation. Maybe that will be best….who knows…..okay…it’s 2 am and I’ve got to go to bed! I get home from work about 12:20am and then I take some time to unwind. Night night ladies…but good morning to those in different time zones!

RES

Ok, the opks are still the same color as yesterday and I still have ovulation pain intermittently on both sides. So, no O yet, which is good, as it is CD8 for me. I hope it holds out a few more days. We will bd every other day though, just to be sure. I got to the hemotologist tomorrow. I’m nervous about it, and just want to get it over with. DH won’t be with me, so I will be by myself.

LudiMommy

Thanks everybody for Clomid info. MIN what you mention about the luteal phase is the only thing I could think of that she could’ve meant.

res & lil- Same here…Started feeling myself O in my mid 30s. Must of O’d on my left side today, because just ached in that one spot for a few hours.

2bBlessedw2
    Participant

Ugggh….I feel sick…I just ate a half a bag (you know the family size not individual size) of doritos. Maybe that’s why I’m not getting preggo.

amys89
    Participant

Krissieh I am so sorry for everything your going through. Will be praying for you xx

diana

Krissieh~ So very sry. ๐Ÿ™ that’s the last way u wanna start off a new year. I’m thinking of you. Xx

mfarmer

Red- I am not really sure if my cycle is going to be a reg 29 day thing or not! :/ I gave birth on 8/4 and then bled for about a month after birth and then started 9/18, then the next cycle was 10/17; so I am going by a 29 day cycle…… man not sure what to do and its only our first month of trying

clairecharge

GIRLS O MY BFP 8DPO , AFTER THREE MISCARRIGES I HOPE THIS ONE STICKS xxxxxx Please pray for me

Redheadmama

MONKEY- I hope things turn out beautifully for you. I am so anxious for you to get some answers! If I am on pins and needles about it, I can’t imagine how you must be feeling. (((hugs))) DANI- under the bleachers! Ack! lol. MIN- your number is fantastic! Mine was a ten. I am jealous of you now. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Anyway, I am so glad you are cleared for the cycle this month! That is such a great gift. I needed that good news this morning. Thanks for sharing. (((hugs))) And yeah, I forgot about the fact of not being able to bd after your transfer and stuff. It’s like how my DH and I bd like the Stewarts when we ttc, and then as soon as I get a bfp we don’t for like two months. Poor DH. ๐Ÿ™‚ FOREST- awww, such big congratulations to you! Such good news for you and your family. (((hugs))) I know what you mean about the fear really just starting now, though. I hope your fears prove to be unfounded in the longrun. (((hugs))) FINLAYS- I cry through it for a long while after any miscarriage. My DH has learned to understand. And I have learned to put up with it too. So we just try to get past my fears and tears, and go ahead. It isn’t easy, but we do it. Candles, massage, a new nightie, talking about my apprehensions with DH, etc. are things that help get me back into it. But everyone is different. I am so sorry it’s so hard. (((hugs)))

clairecharge

tell hime you have dropped yr pen behind soming ie sofa chair bed and you cant reach it, put the test there as well!! get him to reach it .

wrap it up? give it to yr son to give to him?

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 33,439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.