Ttc after tubal ligation reversal

This topic contains 105 replies, has 56 voices, and was last updated by  gracenike65 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 106 total)
  • Author

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Can I still become pregnant after a tubal ligation?

mbispham

I had my tubal reversal done Dec. 2006. They could only save one tube 5cm. So, I had one tube and two ovaries. Decided no IVF. I am finally 7 weeks pregnant! We had given up and suprise!!!
    I went and had ultrasound done as soon as I had a positive to make sure it was ectopic…everyone with a reversal needs to be very careful with that. Good luck to all the reversals…don’t give up hope! Ps. I am currantly 37.

laditryp

I had a Tubal done during my first marriage after 3 kids, I was 21. Now I am divorced and remarried, and 29 yrs old. My husband has no kids and wants at least one. we have been going back and forth trying to figure out if we should get a reversal or IVF. He is concerned with spending the money and not getting any results. We want to ttc, would you guys recomend a reversal?

1more4us
    Participant

I definitely recommend a TR. With IVF you pay a ton of money for one chance, but with a TR you pay once and get to try naturally every month. Good luck with your decision, if you have any questions, just ask.

Gidget32

I had my TR Sept 14/2007. Found out I was pregnant Aug 11/2008. It was worth every penny! My tubes had been clamped 8 years. One side was no problem the other had issues. I would recommend it

kcpmommy

so the comment box is acting up again so if this doesn’t make any sence I am sorry….Tealmitchell80: Good luck with your appt. and I hope everything works out ok for you!! crochete:I had my AF on 10-7 to 10-11….maybe we can be testing buddies…lol good luck to everyone and LOTS of baby dust 🙂

meggyB

I went to rio bravo reversals in mexico paid $2500 in may 07 and now im half way through my second pregnancy..worth every penny. Here in the states it can run $8000-$10,000 I got a great deal! and I was pregnant 4 months after the procedure!

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Just an update, I started today. I go Monday for HSG aka the dye test. Will let everyone know how it goes!!!

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Tcmommy-Wow amazing!. I will definitely will let you know. But I will be testing for my progesterone on Nov. 1st to see if I ovulated.

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Thanks Kcpmommy! If I have one or both tubes still open I will start on Clomid for the next cycle. Keeping my fingers crossed for me and all of you. Baby dust to everyon!!!

3rdtimemama80
    Participant

I am definitely contemplating getting a reversal. I have Post Tubal Ligation Syndrome and wish my OB would have told me about the major risks involved with the surgery.

What is involved with the reversal ladies?? Please drop me a line on my page…thx

chasitiy1

Well ladies… I had my reversal Aug 4th 2010. I am feeling FABULOUS and we have officially begun TTC. Just thought I would let all you ladies know. I had a friend that had her reversal 2 weeks prior to mine by the same dr. Dr Rogers out of Tn. She just found out yesterday that she is PREGO. Gives me hope of course and I thought I would pass it on to all of you. Baby Dust!

tami31

I had my TR Feb 12th of 08 and I had my son Feb 13th of 09 1 year and 1 day after my TR. He is now 9 weeks old and we could not be happier.I had mine done by Dr.Edward Moore in SC. I am so thankful God sent us to him he is a wonderful Dr.

tami31

Oh one more thing it cost $5500 for everything

1more4us
    Participant

I had my TR in July 2008 in Florida by Dr. Barry Ripps. I’m still waiting for my BFP. I do have a friend who also went to Dr .Edward Moore in SC. She had her TR March 18. 2008 and had her baby boy Feb 22, 2009.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 106 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.