Unable to conceive -Pls help!!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  tracy67 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

florarosa
    Participant

Hey, guys!! I am preparing myself to be a mother since last two years but ‘am unable to conceive. I am even facing the trouble of frequent urination. I undertook a few checkups and shockingly came to know that I ran into such a risk because of the amalgam fillings that I had in my teeth. I am planning to schedule an appointment with our family dentist in Charlotte( https://www.skyviewdentistrycharlotte.com/ ) . Before the appointment,
    has anyone got any idea on this? Kindly suggest

laurenkk
    Participant

Hello florarosa,
    I had a similar issue. I was unable to conceive even after giving a lot of tries and later I came to know that this was due to the excess amalgam fillings that I had in my teeth.I was very much worried on this. My dentist at Aurora http://www.skyviewdental.ca/contact/ helped me a lot in solving this and things turned out better then. Don’t worry . Everything will be fine! All the best!

melindacruz
    Blocked

I want to use this means to let the world know that all hope is not lost Getting pregnant after having tubes clamped and burned, I know IVF and Reversal could help but it way too cost, i couldn’t afford it either and i so desire to add another baby to my family been trying for 5 years, not until i came across Priest Babaka, who cast a pregnancy/Fertility spell for me and i got pregnant.l hope that women out there who are going through the same fears and worries l went through in GETTING PREGNANT , will find your contact as i drop it here on this site, and solution will come to them as they contact you. Thank you and God bless you to reach him email via: babaka.wolf@gmail.com

priyaangel2587
    Participant

Hello florarosa, welcome to this forum and I hope you are doing well. It is a good thing that you are saying your problem with us and I hope you will find good solution for it. It is always a good option to get advice at such forums to find good solution of your problems. I can understand your situation that you want to get happiness of pregnancy in your life. It is a dream of every lady to get a beautiful baby and you will also get success for sure. I can understand that you are facing problem due to amalgam fillings in your teeth. I am not any health expert who can give you any advice about treatment but it is a good thing that you scheduled an appointment with your family dentist. Only health experts are able to provide good advice and treatment solution for it. I will suggest you know to lose hope and happiness because of this problem. The treatment solution of this problem is easily available all over the world and you can also get happiness of becoming a mother with it. It is always important to stay positive and hopeful towards your life if you want to get such happiness in your life. My blessings are with you and I’m sure that you will be blessed with a beautiful baby soon. I also faced such hard time in my life when I was trying to conceive. I was unable to conceive because of infertility problem but I didn’t give up and got good treatment solution at an infertility clinic. If you are positive towards your life then you will get success for sure and you will be able to conceive a beautiful baby.

kellyks
    Participant

Hello dear. Your story sounds similar to me and I was also trying to conceive since 3 years but finally I am able to conceive and hoping for the best in life. I can understand your condition and this time you need the complete support, love and care of your partner. Before going for the treatment for the amalgam fillings, it is very important to contact with the expertise and consult about the problem in deeply. I know what you are feeling right now and I am here to provide you beneficial points that surely help in conceiving the baby. It is very important to take care about the health properly and do not take the risk of the treatment before consulting with the expertise. I am pretty sure you would like my suggestion and able to follow the correct path which is good for your health. Now you do not need to go anywhere and directly contact to Biotexcom where you can get excellent facilities. Toothache and pregnancy both are opposite case but amalgam fillings can affect on the pregnancy too.
    You should not compromise with your health at any cost. You need to go with the herbal treatment or pause the amalgam filling for short until you conceive the baby. According to my experience, you need to change your schedule and go for the best and safe treatment. At Biotexcom you can consult easily and able to know about the effect of amalgam filling on the pregnancy. You need to have the iron rich foods and eat the nutrients meal daily. It helps in keeping the hormones balanced and boost the immunity system. I hope you would like my suggestion.

tracy67
    Participant

My husband left me with 3 Children and went to stay with his Mistress whom i felt use a spell on him, I felt like ending it all, i almost committed suicide because he left us with nothing, i was emotionally down. But all thanks goes to Baba Alika, who i met online on one faithful day, as I was searching for tips to get my husband back home, I came across several testimonies about this particular man. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he help them to get pregnant,cure herpes simplex virus, cancer, and other sickness, and some testified that he prayed to stop divorce. He is amazing, i also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Angeline, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped his email (babaalikahealinghome@gmail.com) After reading all these testimonies, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever. Baba Alika you are a gifted man and thank you for everything you had done in my life. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. you can contact him on email: babaalikahealinghome@gmail.com. he will surely help you solve your problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.