Weight gain

This topic contains 200 replies, has 141 voices, and was last updated by  jayron 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 196 through 201 (of 201 total)
  • Author

domevapurple

hi ladies anybody here can give me an advise what the fast and safe way to lose weight after birth! becouse i gain a lot huhuhuhuhuhu:-(

sunmalory
    Participant

Hi, domevapurple!
    You shouldn’t be chasing after weight loss. I think the really key thing about the post pregnancy program is the focus on recovery for the core muscles. Exercise is good for your health and makes you feel great, so you should do it. But I’ve never lost weight through exercise.
    Also I’d recommend you to wear a postpartum girdle, it would help you to keep your back straight. The problems with belly are usually connected to bad after-pregnancy posture.

It will take some time to know for sure, as it still takes a while for everything to get back to normal. However if you still have wobbly skin months down the line, it will always be there. Once skin is stretched like that, it doesn’t go back in place. I had it after my twins but then again i was super big with them.

jayron
    Participant

A lady who was normal load before getting pregnant should increase 25 to 35 pounds subsequent to getting to be pregnant. Underweight ladies should increase 28 to 40 pounds. What’s more, overweight ladies may need to increase just 15 to 25 pounds during pregnancy

jayron
    Participant

A woman who was normal load before getting pregnant should increase 25 to 35 pounds in the wake of getting to be pregnant. Underweight ladies should increase 28 to 40 pounds. What’s more, overweight ladies may need to increase just 15 to 25 pounds during pregnancy

jayron
    Participant

Hi dear hope you are doing well, Weight gain in pregnancy varies from one person to another Most pregnant women gain between 10kg and 12.5kg (22lb to 26lb), putting on most of the weight after week 20.

jayron
    Participant

Hi dear you are doing well, various studies stated that Normal weight before pregnancy: 37-54 pounds. Overweight before pregnancy: 31-50 pounds. Obese before pregnancy: 25-42 pounds.

Viewing 6 posts - 196 through 201 (of 201 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.