Weight gain

This topic contains 196 replies, has 140 voices, and was last updated by  sunmalory 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 197 total)
  • Author

domevapurple

ladies i just give to my little man last friday april 10 and i cant believe i lose 10 kilos wow i love it hope my body size is back to the normal….

Hanakalei

I am a little worried i am going to be 12 weeks tomorrow and i have gained 12 lbs already!! im 5’8 and weighed 120 lbs when i became pregnant……has anyone else gained weight like that???? i havent had problems with morning sickness and was wondering if maybe that had something to do with it??

shortielee17

Has anyone else only gained just a few pounds? I started out at 169 and I am now only 4 pounds heavier? Is that normal? I eat like a cow! My Dr. doesn’t seem too concerned.

Jenakatessa
    Participant

i am very worried….i was 153 before i got pregnant. I am 5’7……and i am now already 178 and im just over 24 weeks. I dont pig out on junk..i eat rice, i drink healthy orange juice and water, and beer…KIDDDDDDDINGGG….umm and i just dont get whats going on!!!! i feel like a cow:( and i cant even put pants on and take them off without sitting down cuz im in sooo much pain from carrying aroudn this extra weight…if i hit 200 im going to have a nervous breakdown

Jena~ Have you had your gestational diabetes check yet? If you are at risk for GD then rice and orange juice are not really that healthy for you. You would need to adhere to a GD diet and that would help with the weight gain.

domevapurple

just give birth already want to loose more weight any body here know about loose weight easy :-)….

Hanakalei

domevapurple – What i have always done before i got pregnant was a high lean protein diet, jogging, and yoga! Yoga is great for tightening your inner core stomach muscles back up and the lean protein diet will help you shed pounds and gain muscle! Jogging helps increase your heart rate for faster weight loss as well! I hope that helps 🙂

mommy2bdec16

im 6 1/2 weeks pregnant and i feel fat.. im super bloated, and i went from 106 to 114.2 in 5 weeks… my pants dont fit and im always huingry.. is that wrong.. this is my first baby and i dont know what is going on

Hanakalei

mommy2b-dec16 – Dont feel bad!! This is my first baby as well and i went from being 120-132!!!!! i am 12 weeks and gained 12 lbs!!! I am constantly hungry as well and my pants dont fit anymore!! Im assuming that were not the only ones who feel this way so it cant be wrong i suppose?!

Has anyone else had a major difference in weight gain in the first trimester with different pregnancies? This is my 4th pregnancy and with the other 3 the most I gained was 3 pounds in the first 12 weeks. I’m only to 7 weeks with this one and have gained 8 pounds already. Does anyone know if it might correlate with the spacing between kids? I have a 4 year gap, a 2 year gap, and then this will be a 1 year gap.

domevapurple

Hanakalei thank you for the info yea i will do what you say but i need to wait a couple of month coz im in c section two weeks ago! i cant wait. ……. i wanna go back to my normal size,,,,

AshRN
    Participant

So I’m 6.1wks preggo and I havent gained any weight…but I feel FAT! My tummy feels hard (I’m 5’8′ and 175 so I had a little fluff, not too much). I feel bloated all the time….almost gassy. Its one thing after another…first fatigue and constipation…now feeling bloated! Ahh..its ok..I’m just hoping for a healthy pregnancy:)

schweetbaby

i m 23 weeks preggo n am 154 lbs….i m worried if i can reduce my weight post pregnancy! i dont want to be this fat later….at least for my hubby! 🙂

zlydal

i have less then 4 weeks left to go and have not gained any weight. i guess it wont be hard to loose after the baby gets here.

domevapurple

some woman here dont gain a lot of weight and some gain a lot but me i gain a LOT……..before i give birth (One month ago) im 89 kilos then after give birth and staying in the hospital for four days down to 79 kilos.now im 75 kilos but i want to see my self in my normal shape and weight 55 kilos (hope soon..) cant wait for another 2 months to go in work out…coz my c section cut ….. what im doing is a good diet and i hate to say this but its true,,,not enough sleep to nurse my baby in the middle of the night is help for me lol…….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 197 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.